Chair Side Dental Assistant/Receptionist
We are looking for a highly motivated, efficient Dental Assistant. Our established, private dental practice is looking for a chairside dental assistant. We’re looking for an ambitious and dedicated colleague who is organized and energetic, with a professional demeanor and a patient, caring attitude. Reliability and exceptional teamwork required as well as excellent customer service and solid work history
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographicstudies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and
polishing removable appliances.
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and
oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to dismiss and discharge patients with appointments and financial information
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Maintain supply lists
- Maintain lab cases
- Mature individual
- Dental Office Experience preferred
- Recent grads welcome to apply
- Dental Assisting Experience, Helpful
- Up Tone, Vibrant, Personality
- Customer Service Experience, helpful
- Very organized and detailed
- Computer experience in Microsoft Word. helpful
- Experience in Eaglesoft Dental Software is a plus
- Neat and clean appearance
- Good verbal and
- Communication Skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay “salary will be commensurate with experience”
Our office is Covid-19 Compliant